Thursday, September 12, 2013

HAPPY FRIDAY-TODAY'S 5 FAVES

Here it is Friday again. I have to say this week went by fast!  I got quite a bit of crafting done; but have been really tired. A trip to the doc revealed I needed to change thyroid meds.  Should be feeling better soon!

On to my faves for this week!


1. Lilly and I went shopping at Michael's.  Her fave color is purple!


2.  I'm really loving some of the projects I've been working on!
 This is a One Sheet Wonder gift card set. What is OSW?  I have it pinned to my Card Inspiration Board-HERE. Click on the pic and it will take to to the instructions for making your own!

ATC's (Artist Trading Cards) made for a swap in a group I am in. For those who may not know what an ATC is:  Find out HERE! 

I took this food box, altered it and came up with this:




 These were made for a swap in another group I am in!


3.  With Halloween not being too far off, I've been finding some really cool crafts. Check out my Pinterest board BOO! to see all the fabulous projects.


4.  I have two fave pins this week. I love the pink!!

5.  My fave pic for the week:
This is my grandson Jayden.  
----------------------------------
And for the coffee lovers!


I wish everyone a great weekend and thank you for coming by!

====================================

Shameless plug:
The greeting card set can be purchased here:
MY ETSY

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your input and suggestions! Thank you for taking the time to comment!