Friday, March 29, 2013

CHALLENGE

I've been working on my blog for two days now.  Nothing seems to be working!  Anyone else having problems?  I can't get it change fonts, colors-anything!  I'm sure it's something I'm doing or not doing.  Hoping to figure it out soon.

This week's challenge with +LaDenna Lawrence  involved crayons and a canvas.
I did my first one by melting crayons all over it.  Ugh!  Did not like the way it turned out.  Maybe all the wrong colors and they run together too much.  LaDenna's turned out beautiful.  I will post hers also.

This is my second attempt.  I did the coffee cup with blue, white and brown crayons.  I let the crayon run/drip for the coffee.  I do like the way it turned out-I haven't yet seen one like it.   I am a HUGE coffee fan so this will be mine!  : )



There are a couple of things I'd do differently if I got a do-over.  Main thing- I wouldn't fill the cup ALL the way up!  


These are LaDenna's.  I LOVE the colors she chose!
She said she also painted a base of black which made the colors look more vibrant.  


It was LaDenna's choice for the new challenge.  She comes up with some good ones!  I'm always scared until I actually see the items we have to use.  This week- I am clueless.  I have an idea and have been researching but haven't found much yet.  Guess I will just have to wing it!

Anyone have any ideas?  I would love to hear them!  lol (Sorry LaDenna but I'm really kinda lost here!  lol)  The new challenge results will be posted next Wednesday on my page- 

Again, I thank you for coming by!  
I love comments, tips and suggestions!





1 comment:

I love getting your input and suggestions! Thank you for taking the time to comment!