Saturday, March 30, 2013

Happy Easter

Wishing everyone a very HAPPY EASTER!
I hope you have a great day with family and friends!
I am having lunch at my house.  No egg hunts as all the little ones will be elsewhere this year. 


I've been very busy the last couple of days creating new things to put in my shops.  I've been making notepads and pendants.

 This one has a matching magnetic bookmark. Sets like this have been very popular in my shops.



 I thought this one would make a great little Mother's Day gift.

This one is so pretty and sparkly. The picture doesn't do it justice.
You can see all the above in my shop:
PJs TREASURES 

And here are just a few of the pendants I've completed.  I LOVE making these!
 

Again, I want to wish you happy Easter!  Have a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your input and suggestions! Thank you for taking the time to comment!