Friday, August 30, 2013
FRIDAY'S 5 FAVES
It's been a while since I did a Friday's 5 Faves post.
These are five of my favorite things from the past week including a favorite pic and a favorite pin. It also includes "Coffee Love". Why? Because I LOVE COFFEE!
1. Time spent crafting with my granddaughter, Lilly. She LOVES to craft!She loves Minions and princesses! We also made Daddy an OU tissue box. Dad is a big Oklahoma University Sooner's fan.
2. My new toy for my craft room.
Now I can watch my soaps while I craft! lol
3. My blooming flowers. They are looking so pretty!
I just have a few but I enjoy sitting out and looking at them.
4. My fave pic for the week:
This is my great grandson. He's such a cutie!
5. My fave pin for the week:
I can't wait to make one!
It's really hard to stop at five! I completed several projects that I would love to post here-but that's another day! : )
Thank you for coming by and, hopefully, following and commenting!