Friday, August 30, 2013

FRIDAY'S 5 FAVES

It's been a while since I did a Friday's 5 Faves post.  
These are five of my favorite things from the past week including a favorite pic and a favorite pin.  It also includes "Coffee Love". Why?  Because I LOVE COFFEE!

1. Time spent crafting with my granddaughter, Lilly.  She LOVES  to craft!  
 She loves Minions and princesses!  We also made Daddy an OU tissue box.  Dad is a big Oklahoma University Sooner's fan.


2.  My new toy for my craft room.
Now I can watch my soaps while I craft!  lol


3.  My blooming flowers.  They are looking so pretty!
I just have a few but I enjoy sitting out and looking at them.


4.  My fave pic for the week:
This is my great grandson.  He's such a cutie!


5.  My fave pin for the week:
I can't wait to make one!

================================

COFFEE LOVE:


It's really hard to stop at five!  I completed several projects that I would love to post here-but that's another day!  : )

Thank you for coming by and, hopefully, following and commenting!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your input and suggestions! Thank you for taking the time to comment!