Monday, August 5, 2013

YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS THIS!



Shameless Plug Saturday!

It's happening this Saturday August 10th!

We all want to get our names out there and we all want sales.  
Am I right?  

If you have a shop, website or sell from your FB page, link up here on Saturday!  

This is a good way to get our names get out there.  Please share this event in any way you can.  Also, on Saturday, you can post your links on my page at PJs TREASURES.  

I created an event page for this. You can see it and reply here:  FACEBOOK EVENT PAGE.  Please invite and share with all your friends!  Those who aren't vendors can do some early Christmas shopping!

I'm looking forward to seeing all your great products!
See you back here Saturday!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your input and suggestions! Thank you for taking the time to comment!