Thursday, May 30, 2013

CHALLENGE REVEAL

Good morning!  Hoping everyone had a good Memorial Day!

Last weeks challenge with +LaDenna Lawrence  was anything goes with a Pringles can.  While this is not what I really planned to do, it's what I ended up doing!  lol  I think I saw this on Pinterest and thought it would make a great gift for teachers.  The 'eraser' opens and you can put goodies in it.


 I thought it turned out cute!



This is LaDenna's take on it.  She made a gift holder for a graduate!  Very good idea!

This week's challenge consists of styrofoam blocks and scrapbook paper.  She sent several of these home with me last time I visited her.  I should've known!  lol

I haven't done a whole lot of crafting the past week.  I've been working on ideas for my blog and FB fan page.
Click  HERE
I'm also still working on my Liebster Award post and hope to get it completed and posted this week!

Thank you for dropping by and I hope I will see you back for  FRIDAY'S FAVE FIVEThis is a new feature I am doing on Friday's.  Each week it will include my favorite pin and pic for the week.  Also, whatever else I loved that week-be it a person, craft, or whatever.  
 ===============================
Please continue to pray for Oklahoma tornado victims.  Ways to help: 

You can donate $10 to the Red Cross by texting “Red Cross” to 90999.  Remember every cent counts!
 
http://www.redcross.org/


1 comment:

  1. What a super cute idea! I'm sure the teachers love this gift!

    I'm a new follower from the Show Off Weekend Blog Party. Have a great day!

    Ritchil
    http://chengand3kids.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your input and suggestions! Thank you for taking the time to comment!