Friday, May 24, 2013

FRIDAY'S 5 FAVES #1

Welcome to my first weekly posting of my 5 favorite things for the week.  I am going to try to do this every Friday.  These posts will be made up of pics, people or whatever I like/love for that week.
So, let's get started! 

1.  Trip to Amarillo to see my very dear friend, +LaDenna Lawrence . I try to go once a month. We do a lot of visiting, crafting, shopping and laughing.  

2.  First responders involved in the Oklahoma tornadoes. I believe they are some of the best. Also, the people of Oklahoma and all around who are helping these people recover from the devastation. They have my deepest admiration,  respect and thanks.

3.  My job.  I am a private caregiver for a 90 year old lady. I have been with her for about four years.  Her family is wonderful to work for and I have some great co-workers.

4.  I LOVE Pinterest! And yes, I'm probably addicted and need a 12-step program. Lol My fave pin:
I love this because that is what I call my craft room. It is definitely MY happy place! Pinterest link

5.  I am a picture taking fool!  My kids are always telling me, "Mom, step AWAY from the camera".  And I always tell them that someday the will appreciate the 200, 000 family pics some day. (Well, maybe not quite that many!) Fave pic:
I LOVE this!  This is Emma-my great granddaughter.

Wow it's hard not to add ONE more!  But this would be on my list EVERY Friday!   I LOVE COFFEE!! I drink it 24/7.  It won't be included in my list every week, but I will post a coffee joke/pic every week. : )
Pinterest link

I hope you enjoyed learning a little more about me through my faves. It's hard to keep it at five, but at least I know I will have Friday posts for a good long while! lol


Thanks for visiting and I invite you to follow me if you wish. Please leave me a comment with a fave of yours this week!  Please share my blog with your friends! Thank you!!
 ===================================
Please continue to pray for Oklahoma tornado victims.  Ways to help: 

You can donate $10 to the Red Cross by texting “Red Cross” to 90999.  Remember every cent counts!
http://www.redcross.org/

1 comment:

I love getting your input and suggestions! Thank you for taking the time to comment!