Monday, May 27, 2013

LOOKING BACK...

 Today is Memorial Day. A time to remember all that have lost their lives protecting our freedom.  I saw it written somewhere that "Memorial Day should be every day".  I have to agree.
 ===========================================
Looking back at my crafting, I see that I have come a long way.  I've learned a lot from trial and error, and error and error!  lol
Decorated letters are very popular today.  I made some several years ago as Christmas gifts for my grandkids and later, starting selling them.  Here are just a few that I've done.




 I always enjoy making these.  There is no limit to what you can do with them.
Along the same lines are these name plaques I made/make.  These are fun to do too!


After looking back through all my projects the last couple of weeks, I am amazed at just what all I have done. A lot of variety of things, some epic fails and some really great things.  Crafting is my passion and helps me stay sane in an otherwise crazy world! 

Thank you for stopping by.  I always welcome comments/suggestions/tips.  : ) 

=========================================
 Please continue to pray for Oklahoma tornado victims.  Ways to help:
You can donate $10 to the Red Cross by texting “Red Cross” to 90999.  Remember every cent counts!
http://www.redcross.org/ 
*************************************************************

2 comments:

  1. Hello! Pleased to meet you and thank you for Following Debbie-Dabble. I have returned the favor and also added your Blog to my Blog Rolls.
    Love your letters!! What a great project and an inspiration for me for things to make for the Craft Fairs that I do for Christmas!!

    Thanks so much for stopping by!!

    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Debbie! Thank you for coming by!
      The letters are a lot of fun to make.

      Delete

I love getting your input and suggestions! Thank you for taking the time to comment!