Thursday, June 20, 2013

FRIDAY'S 5 FAVES #4

Happy Friday! 

Time again for my week's 5 favorite things!!

1.  Sunday, for Father's we had steak and lobster-two of my most favorite things to eat! Yummy!


2.  I talked to my Aunt Betty of Lamesa, Tx.  She's such a sweet lady and I've only seen her once in the last 15 yrs. : (

3. I made some new blogger friends and new friends on FACEBOOK

4.  Fave pin:
 I am obsessed with deco mesh wreaths.  I have made a few of them.  This one is gorgeous!  I found it HERE

5.  Fave pic:
In keeping with the the patriotic theme-is this the cutest or what?!  Makes me smile.  : )
Photo Credit

Coffee love♥
Anyone who knows me, knows I love me some coffee!
 Photo credit

That's it for this week!  Thank you for taking time out of your day to visit me!  : )   Oh! and don't we ALL love comments?!!  lol
=============================== 
Please continue to pray for Oklahoma tornado victims.  Ways to help: 


You can donate $10 to the Red Cross by texting “Red Cross” to 90999.  Remember every cent counts!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your input and suggestions! Thank you for taking the time to comment!