Friday, June 14, 2013

SO FAR BEHIND...

.........on EVERYTHING!   It's been a very off week for me.  Didnt get my challenge finished so no Wednesday post. Changed a couple of shifts at work.  Still working on my post for my Liebster Award.  Working on chunky tags, Cricut cuts, shaped cards-all for swaps.  Had my granddaughter Wednesday and her and my great granddaughter today.  The latter has been my favorite time!  Missed my FRIDAY's 5 FAVES post. 

Hopefully challenge will be revealed tonight and blog will be posted tomorrow!   And Sunday's are my linky parties. 

I will be back on track Monday-as my Granny always said-God willing and the crick don't rise!! 
Hope you're having an awesome Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your input and suggestions! Thank you for taking the time to comment!