Sunday, June 30, 2013

FRIDAY'S 5 FAVES #5

Friday again!  

Where did the week go?!   I have been busy but haven't accomplished much!  lol

On Fridays I post my 5 favorite things from the week.  These include a favorite pin and a favorite pic.  Also, if you know me, you know I love coffee.  Therefore, I have my "Coffee Love" post.

So! Onward....

1.  We bought new furniture!  Although I don't love leather, that's what we got.  Hoping it will last a few years!
 
2.  Got my vacation finalized to go visit and craft with my friend, +LaDenna Lawrence, who lives in Amarillo, Texas.   I go once a month, a week in July and a week before Christmas.   We do lots of shopping, crafting and laughing!
 
3.  And again this week, I got to keep my great granddaughter while MoM and DaD worked.  She is so much fun and is such a good baby! 
 Isn't this the sweetest little face?!  Baby Emma.
  
4.  My fave pin was a Mississippi Pot Roast.  I made this the first of the week and it was awesome!  I will be doing this one more!
 
5.  My fave pics are usually of my family.
 This is my son and grandson. My son and his family are stationed in South Korea.  This pic was taken at an amusement park there.  It makes me smile everytime I look at it!  lol
This is all three of them- Serena, Adam and Jayden. : )

COFFEE LOVE!
  Pinterest  

That is it for this week!  
I wish I knew how to put a linky on here so everyone could post their week's fave.  I will learn-there is SO much to learn about the blogging world!
=======================================

Shameless plug:
I am having an early summer clearance in my CRAFT CAFE SHOP!  My whole JEWELRY section is just $3!

Thank you all for taking time to visit and comment!
   



8 comments:

  1. Baby Emma is adorbale! And the pic of your son and grandson is funny! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you and thanks for stopping by! I appreciate it!

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos of your family and I am with you on the coffee! I can't start my day without it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! People around me would be as unhappy as me if I didn't have coffee! lol
      Thanks for coming by! : )

      Delete
  4. LOVIN' those grands' pictures!! That Emma is a little doll, and Jayden has such a sense of humor!! How old are they?

    Love, Joy
    Yesterfood

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Joy!
      Jayden is 8 and Emma is almost 3 months.

      Thanks for coming by!

      Delete
  5. Your granddaughter is such a cutie! And your family is beautiful too. I hope you get to see them as often as possible.

    Thanks for stopping by my Match Game link party. I looked into the copy-paste problem and it's been fixed. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I do get to see them quite a bit for which I'm very thankful!

      I will head back over to the Match Game!

      Thanks for coming by! : )

      Delete

I love getting your input and suggestions! Thank you for taking the time to comment!