Sunday, June 30, 2013
FRIDAY'S 5 FAVES #5
Where did the week go?! I have been busy but haven't accomplished much! lol
On Fridays I post my 5 favorite things from the week. These include a favorite pin and a favorite pic. Also, if you know me, you know I love coffee. Therefore, I have my "Coffee Love" post.
1. We bought new furniture! Although I don't love leather, that's what we got. Hoping it will last a few years!
2. Got my vacation finalized to go visit and craft with my friend, +LaDenna Lawrence, who lives in Amarillo, Texas. I go once a month, a week in July and a week before Christmas. We do lots of shopping, crafting and laughing!
3. And again this week, I got to keep my great granddaughter while MoM and DaD worked. She is so much fun and is such a good baby!
Isn't this the sweetest little face?! Baby Emma.
4. My fave pin was a Mississippi Pot Roast. I made this the first of the week and it was awesome! I will be doing this one more!
5. My fave pics are usually of my family.
This is my son and grandson. My son and his family are stationed in South Korea. This pic was taken at an amusement park there. It makes me smile everytime I look at it! lol
This is all three of them- Serena, Adam and Jayden. : )
That is it for this week!
I wish I knew how to put a linky on here so everyone could post their week's fave. I will learn-there is SO much to learn about the blogging world!
I am having an early summer clearance in my CRAFT CAFE SHOP! My whole JEWELRY section is just $3!
Thank you all for taking time to visit and comment!