Monday, June 17, 2013

LOOKING BACK at Gifts Given

Good Monday morning!
Thank you to all that visited my blog from hops over the weekend!  I appreciate and thank your for your  time!  

This Monday, I'm looking back at gifts I have made and given.  Most of these were given as Christmas gifts a couple of years ago.  
I made several of these cookie jars.  The bottom is an inverted clay pot, then a glass fish bowl, and topping it is an inverted clay saucer.  I painted them to match everyone's kitchens.  Now, to make myself one!  How many of you make and make for everyone else and never do for yourself?!!  lol

This was a gift to my son and DIL.  It's a 12x12" wall hanging of them and their children.  I love the way it turned out!

I made this one for my friend +LaDenna Lawrence .  The butterflies are 2 dimensional.  I, myself, would like one of these for my living room!

 My great grandson, Carson, was the recipient of this name plaque.  I did a ton of these!  He thought he was a little rock star, so that is the theme I went with.  It's made from a 1x4" piece of scrap lumber.  I decoupaged the paper on and added embellishments.

 These were not gifts.  I did make these for myself!  The altered journal I used for my orders and notes.  To see inside, click HERE.  The dress form was a paper mache one that my friend gave me.  I decorated it and made the hat a pin cushion to put some of my handmade stick pins in.  I absolutely love it!

I have made more gifts than I can count!  I've tried the last few years to get back to handmade for birthdays and Christmases.  And will continue this in the future.

I have SO many crafts to show off!  lol  It's hard to pick just a few each week!  lol

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to stop by, look and comment!  I love comments!  But don't we all?!  lol
Have a great week; and I will see you back here for the challenge reveal on Thursday!
==================================
Please continue to pray for Oklahoma tornado victims.  Ways to help: 

You can donate $10 to the Red Cross by texting “Red Cross” to 90999.  Remember every cent counts!
 
 =========================================

6 comments:

  1. Hi Pam! Thanks for visiting me via Let's Get Social Sunday and for following me. I am now following you. Love the gifts you have made. I love giving and receiving homemade items. They always mean so much more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the invite! Headed there now! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pam! Thank you for joining our Let's Get Social Sunday Party! Have a wonderful day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such great gifts! I love the L and butterflies! Jenna @ Rain on a Tin Roof

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jenna and thanks for coming by!!

      Pam

      Delete

I love getting your input and suggestions! Thank you for taking the time to comment!