Thursday, June 27, 2013

WHERE'S MY MOJO?!

 Do you ever have times when you don't want to do ANYTHING?  Not even things you love to do?  That's where I am right now. I have several projects that I NEED to do/finish;  and a lot that I WANT to do but don't really feel creative. 

Maybe its my work schedule the last coule of weeks. Plus I've been keeping my beautiful great granddaughter a couple days a week and I thoroughly enjoy it.  I just haven't been home much, therefore no time to work on projects.  But then, I'd much rather play with Emma as with a glue gun!! Lol

I've worked a little on my challenge from last week that neither of us completed. We are going to try to post results tomorrow night.

I've spent a lot of time on Pinterest.  I did find a recipe for a roast that I tried the first of the week.  It was awesome!  It had the richest flavor and just a hint of the pepper flavor.  It's one that I will definitely be cooking again! Here's the blog with the recipe I used.
Here's my roast and I forgot to take a pic after it was done.

Anyway, that's what I've been up to this week.  I AM going to finish up my challenge TONIGHT!   I will see you back here tomorrow night for the reveal. 

As always,  thank you so much for coming by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your input and suggestions! Thank you for taking the time to comment!