Saturday, June 8, 2013

FRIDAY'S 5 FAVES

On Fridays I post 5 of my favorite things from the past week.  Included in the list are a favorite Pinterest pin and a favorite picture.  And of course, I can't forget my 'coffee love'!

1.  One of my fave things this week was taking care of my new great granddaughter for the first time. Mom had to go back to work and Auntie had a doctor's appointment, so I filled in for a couple of hours.  Such a precious little girl!
(Doesn't count as fave pic although it's one of them!  lol)

 2. I was off work FIVE  days in a row!!

3. Road trip to my friend +LaDenna 's  again!  Always one of my favorite things to do!!

4.  Fave pin:  
Pinterest 
There are several of these.  I LOVE to go "junkin".  "One man's trash is my treasure!!"  lol

5.  Fave pic:  
 This is my youngest daughter, Kari.  She had gone with a friend to a festival they hold every weekend, I think, in one of the art districts in OKC.  They bought hats and bags-and wine!  lol

Coffee Love


I am so excited, once again, to be crafting with my friend LaDenna!  Wishing I could just move to Amarillo!  lol  (But can't leave all my kids, grand ones and great ones!  : )

So glad you took the time to visit and comment!
I very much appreciate it!
Wishing you a great weekend!
================================

Please continue to pray for Oklahoma tornado victims.  Ways to help: 

You can donate $10 to the Red Cross by texting “Red Cross” to 90999.  Remember every cent counts!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your input and suggestions! Thank you for taking the time to comment!