Monday, July 1, 2013

GREAT BLOGS ALIVE!

I spent a lot of the weekend reading blogs.  Blogs on crafting, cooking, decorating, Pinterest, and blogs on how to blog.
There are so many great ones out there.  One could never tire of all the info and ideas in blogland.  I love it!  

I joined several linky parties and made some new blogger friends.  Everyone is so nice, informative and helpful to us newbie bloggers.  

I ran across a couple of different posts last week. 
The first I'll mention is Silent Sundays over at  COSMIC GIRLIE.   Please pay her a visit and find out what it's all about. I just love the idea.  I'm not much of a writer-my blogs are always photo heavy; so stands to reason that I would enjoy her Silent Sundays.  
HERE is my first post in her hop.
I plan on joining her every Sunday!  : )


The second one I found that was different was over at
She's having a Match Game!  Somewhere in my post I have to fill in this blank "Sleep________".   So I will just do it here!  lol

SLEEP WALKING

To find out details of the game, pay her a visit-you might want to link up too!

======================================

I usually do "Looking Back" on Mondays.  But I thought these posts were pretty interesting and wanted to share them.


Thank you all for coming by and commenting-I LOVE comments!  (Don't we all?!  : )




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your input and suggestions! Thank you for taking the time to comment!