Saturday, July 27, 2013

BABY GIRL....

FRAMED MINI ALBUM.  

 I made this cute mini album a few weeks ago.  It would be perfect to set out to display the new baby's photos.  I am currently working on a baby boy one which I will post when its completed.


This is the front of the mini album.  It's a 4x6" area for the album itself.





I embellished it with lots of flowers and bling.  What girl doesn't like bling?!

 The are a lot of places for photos and journaling.



 This is a photo mat that comes out leaving a space for yet another photo/journal.

 The journal tag comes out leaving another space for a photo.

This is the last page.  A photo slips behind the little tag to hold it in.

I really like the way this turned out.  I think it's nice to be able to set your photos out to be viewed instead of being in a book or drawer (like a lot of mine!  lol)

Thanks for coming by to see my newest creation!



************************************************************

Shameless plug!
This album is for sale in my Etsy.
I will be listing a Baby Boy one soon!

*************************************************************

LINKED UP AT:

Dawn's Disaster
I Heart Nap Time
God's Growing Garden

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your input and suggestions! Thank you for taking the time to comment!