Saturday, July 20, 2013

SHE'S BACCCKKKKKKK.....

FROM VACATION.

I arrived home today after spending a week with one of my dearest friends, +LaDenna Lawrence.   We spent the week crafting, eating, a little shopping and a lot of visiting and laughing!  
We got  so many projects done!  We did Halloween and Christmas projects.  I got a few Christmas gifts done!  Yay me!  lol
I'll be posting these next week.

In the meantime, I was featured on a blog!  My first time!  I was/am so excited!  

You can see it at 

This evening I am straightening up my craft room and maybe working on a card or two.

Tomorrow is SILENT SUNDAY. Click HERE to find out what Silent Sunday is-you may want to join in.

COFFEE LOVE.....

Thank you for dropping by to visit!  






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your input and suggestions! Thank you for taking the time to comment!