Wednesday, July 10, 2013

MONEY DOES GROW ON TREES-Challenge Reveal




The following cards were made for my weekly craft challenge with +LaDenna Lawrence .  Since it's July, we are doing Christmas in July.  I'm going to spend the week with her next week making Christmas gifts and crafts.

I found a card similar to these on Pinterest made by HERO ARTS.  There are several cute money cards on their blog.  

Inside of money tree cards.


I absolutely love kraft paper.  I haven't done much with it up until now and have started using it in several projects.  I cut these deer with my Cricut "Winter Woodland" cartridge and glittered and blinged them up!

I stamped silver snowflakes inside and stamped the sentiments on card stock.

This is another one made from kraft paper.  I cut the snowflake from the "Winter Woodland" cartridge.  The scallops are from a 1" circle punch.  I made matching envelopes by stamping silver snowflakes.




Here is LaDenna's take on our cards.  She also used the "Winter Woodland" and cut the cards and added layers.  I didn't even know that cartridge did cards like that!  Learn something new every day!  lol

I am in Day 10 of my Blog A Day challenge.  And it HAS been a CHALLENGE!  lol  Only 20 more days to go!
Next week will be the real challenge-I will be on vacation and mobile-so it's going to be harder to post.   but I will do the best I can!


Thank you all for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your input and suggestions! Thank you for taking the time to comment!