Tuesday, July 9, 2013

CHARGING AHEAD WITH CHALLENGES

DAY 9

I am working on the ninth day of my challenges.  This is the ninth day of BLOG A DAY-which I am up-to-date on!  And it's also the ninth day of PHOTO A DAY challenge.  I missed yesterday's photo.  I will do two today.
Yes, it does take some commitment and work to accomplish these tasks but I know it will be well worth the feeling of accomplishment when I complete them!

Today's photo prompt is: "3 Things".

These are magnetic bookmarks I made and sold in my SHOP.


Day 8 prompt:  PATH

I had to study on this one.  I don't have any type of path around my home.  I thought about posting the definition!  But here is what I came up with:

I took this pic from the 1947 SUNG UNDER THE SILVER UMBRELLA--Poems for Young Children.  
It includes poems by Robert Frost, Robert Louis Stevenson, Emily Dickinson, William Wordsworth and many, many more poets. The original was published in 1935.

Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to visit me!  : )



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your input and suggestions! Thank you for taking the time to comment!