Wednesday, July 3, 2013

HERE I GO!!!!

Day 1 of 2 challenges!
 Only 30 more days to go! Lol 

 I accepted both Photo A Day and Blog A Day challenges. So this is my post for the day and here is my photo.


Our prompt for the day is "cold". Here in Oklahoma there is nothing cold right now except the fridge!  The lady I care for still has Poinsettia plants in bloom. To me, they say Christmas, snow & COLD.

I think I am really going to enjoy these challenges.  They are going to force me to write and be consistent! 

But I dont want to forget my blog purpose-to share my love of crafting.  I will still be posting my projects. Now I will try to get creative and interchange it all.  We'll see how that goes, or if it does! Lol

Thanks for coming by!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your input and suggestions! Thank you for taking the time to comment!