Wednesday, July 3, 2013

RED WHITE & BLUE

HAPPY 4th of  JULY!!!
Hoping you all have a wonderful and safe 4th!

 ====================================
Day 2 of my challenges-Blog A Day and Photo A Day.  
Our prompt for our photos is "red, white or blue".  Very appropriate!
While doing my challenges, I wanted to incorporate my love of crafts.  This is why I started my blog in the first place.  I can include a lot of projects with today's prompt!  

Sun catcher made from wood frame and glass pebbles.  This one I sold to the lovely Arletta at ARLETTA'S CLASSIC CREATIONS.

 This was a challenge with a friend.  Used re-cycled wood.

 Picture frame made for my little soldier-grandson.

Mini album of my son's service.
To see rest of album click HERE.
 My son, Sgt Adam Gracy


Challenge using more re-cycled wood!

Cards I made to send to  my grandkids this year.

 I made this from an old scratched up CD!


 Used my Cricut to make all the cuts for this wreath.
Clip Its I make and sell in my shops.
CRAFT CAFE
 
Thank you all for letting me share some of my red, white and blue with you!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your input and suggestions! Thank you for taking the time to comment!