Friday, July 5, 2013

FRIDAY'S 5 FAVES

WOOHOO-FRIDAY!!

I hope everyone had a good and safe 4th!
========================================
In keeping with my regular blog schedule, I'm going to do my week's five favorite things.  And, once again, I get to incorporate my Photo A Day challenge over at FAT MUM SLIM's in with it.  

1.  I accepted two 30-day challenges.  Blog A Day over at 
DELECTABLY DAWN's and the above mentioned Photo A Day.

2.  I learned to do some new things to my blog, ie. some html!  That excites me because I don't understand it AT ALL!  

3.  Fourth of July.  I had a very quiet one; but I put out my flag, my wreath and other decor.  I am forever thankful for our country the the men and women who have fought to keep it free.  My oldest son is a DAV.  I'm very proud of his service.  My youngest son is a Sgt in the Army and is stationed in S. Korea.

4.  Now for my fave photo. Our PHOTO PROMPT for today (day 5, I started 2 days late) is "LOVE".
I took this pic a couple of months ago.
This is my granddaughter, Mallory, and my great granddaughter Emma.  This is LOVE. 

5.  ONE of my fave pins:
It's a blog run by two ladies "who have no idea of what they are doing with their lives....."  You won't regret paying them a visit!
==================================

And I can't forget my COFFEE LOVE!  I have met a few people this week who love coffee as much as I do!  lol  "Any friend of coffee is a friend of mine!"


Thank you all for taking time out of your busy day to visit me! 




=======================================================================
Shameless plug:

My whole jewelry section is on clearance for $3. Take a quick peek!  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your input and suggestions! Thank you for taking the time to comment!