Tuesday, July 2, 2013

TAKING THE PLUNGE!

I just today decided to accept a couple of  challenges.  Have to jump in with both feet before I chicken out!  lol

The first one I decided to do I found at 
It's the July Photo A Day Challenge.  Pay her a visit and find out what is all about-you might want to join in!
Here is the prompt calendar:
PHOTO A DAY PROMPTS

There are some great props for this month!  I can't wait to get started!  I know I'm 2 days late already; but I need a day or 2 to figure it all out!  lol  I will be posting my photos here and on my page at PJs TREASURES and tagging them to FMS.


The next challenge I entered was made easier by the above challenge.   It's a 30-day blogging challenge over at

http://delectablydawn.com/?p=403

I will be doing some of my regular posts in additions to the Photo A Day.   I will be posting here, of course, and a notification on my page - PJS TREASURES.

I'm pretty excited about this and hope to follow all the way through to the end of the month.  They are REALLY going to be challenges!   lol  Since today is the second of the month-this is my post for today-sans a photo for the day.
Tomorrow will be my official starting day.  Wish me luck!  lol

Thanks for coming by and if you're up for a challenge or two, check these out!  : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your input and suggestions! Thank you for taking the time to comment!